Scoreboard OCR Integration

Questions about system integrations like Daktronics, Scoreboard OCR, ...
JYeager

Scoreboard OCR Integration

Post by JYeager »

I am using Scoreboard OCR to feed data in to LiveScore. While the Scoreboard OCR software is properly reading and translating the scoreboard in my gymnasium, LiveScore is not translating that data in to the graphic properly. For example, scores are often incorrect in LiveScore (while correct in Scoreboard OCR), and the clock typically doesn't run second to second, but skips two or three seconds at a time. Does anyone have any suggestions for correcting this issue?

livescore-team
Site Admin

Re: Scoreboard OCR Integration

Post by livescore-team »

Hi

is this a random behaviour, or are there some parts that do not work in general?
do you have a sample of the OCR screen (so the scoreboard your filming?)

i never heard of this, only that symbols are (new) and not yet working (next live score version).
and no skips with OCR...that could be a network related thing...

cheers
christian

JYeager

Post by JYeager »

It seems to be pretty random. I've had it occur in multiple different fields.

I've also included a link to the last broadcast we did, where you can see that the game clock is not running properly. I am using the same computer to run both Scoreboard OCR and LiveScore, so I'm not sure how it could be a networking issue.

https://youtu.be/wlPX9JKs_G8

livescore-team
Site Admin

Post by livescore-team »

Hi

ok I see

can you write on the support page,
then we can figure out a way to analyze it, maybe with the guys from Scoreboard OCR...or I'll do some kind of debugging version for you if possible

https://www.live-score-app.com/contact

thank you
Christian