Streamdeck / Companion Integration

Questions about system integrations like Daktronics, Scoreboard OCR, ...
martin

Streamdeck / Companion Integration

Post by martin »

Hallo live.score Team,

ich nutze zur Steuerung meines Live-Streams ein Elgato Stream-Deck in Verbindung mit Companion (https://bitfocus.io/companion).
So richtig ideal wäre es, wenn ich auf meinem Stream-Deck auch die Eingaben für mein live.score machen könnte. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit Eingaben an den Web-Server zu senden, so wie es zum Beispiel mit der iPad-App möglich ist? Ein weiteres Eingabegerät wäre relativ unpraktisch und am Desktop muss live.score für die Tastatureingaben immer im Vordergrund sein...

Viele Grüße

Martin

--------------------------

Hello live.score team,

i use an Elgato Stream deck in conjunction with Companion (https://bitfocus.io/companion) to control my live stream.
It would be really ideal if I could also make the entries for my live.score on my stream deck. Is there a way to send input to the web server, as is possible with the iPad app, for example? An additional input device would be relatively impractical and on the desktop live.score must always be in the foreground for keyboard input...

Many greetings

Martin

livescore-team
Site Admin

Re: Streamdeck / Companion Integration

Post by livescore-team »

Hi Martin

Elgato Stream Deck wäre geplant ja, allerdings noch nicht umgsetzt.
Aktuell wäre die beste Lösung die Verwendung von X-Keys (aber ja, das ist ein weiteres Gerät)

lg
Christian

----------------------------------------

Elgato Stream Deck is indeed planned, but not done yet.
At the moment, the usage of X-Keys would be the best option, though it is an additional device

martin

Post by martin »

Hey,

klingt doch schon mal gut - ich würde mich über eine Streamdeck-Unterstützung freuen ;-)
Aktuell hab ich es über einen Umweg gelöst - dazu muss halt live.score immer im Vordergrund laufen - geht aber auch erstmal.

Vielen Dank für die Rückmeldung!

--------------------------------

Hey,

sounds good - I would be happy about a streamdeck support ;-)
Currently I solved it via a detour - for this purpose live.score must always run in the foreground - but it works for now.

Thanks for the feedback!

livescore-team
Site Admin

Post by livescore-team »

Hi Martin

super das freut mich

ok, wenn du zeit und lust hast, könntest du das mit der community hier teilen
ich denke da gibt es sicher noch mehr die an deiner lösung interessiert wären

==========================================================

alright great.
if you have time and want to, you could share your solution with the community here.
i guess more people would be interested in that as well

Eddie33066

Post by Eddie33066 »

Good morning,

Just was wondering if there was any update on this integration? I would like to be able to use a Streamdeck to control my Vmix product in the forefront & score the game in the background like I do currently with the remote app. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Arthur

livescore-team
Site Admin

Post by livescore-team »

Hi there

at the moment theres no update on this, because there is something better (although it might not help you on this).

The latest 2.3 release has a built-in API which allows all developers to build their custom integrations, such as a Streamdeck integration.
While Streamdeck is indeed still on the list, the API was more important to allow lots of people to build different things

best regards
Christian