Scoreboard Blurry

Game controls, scoreboards and everything sport related.
pxp2337

Scoreboard Blurry

Post by pxp2337 »

I am using the app for a basketball scoreboard, overlayed into Streamlabs OBS via Chroma Key. The scoreboard is perfectly clear on Live Score, and if I blow it up big in OBS, it's fine, but once I shrink it down to limit it's size on the screen it blurs. Any idea what I can do?

livescore-team
Site Admin

Re: Scoreboard Blurry

Post by livescore-team »

Hi

can you tell me what integration you use? is that a local application or windows capturing? or remote?

also where do you shrink it down afterwards - in Live Score or OBS?

thanks
christian

pxp2337

Post by pxp2337 »

I'll do my best to answer those questions correctly, apologize for my ignorance I'm new to this!

I'm using Streamlabs OBS with windows capture.

I zoomed in as far as I could go on Live Score to get it as big as possible, then I shrink it in OBS in the edit mode before going live. It looks good on Live Score and frankly in OBS, but then on the actual stream it's blurry.

pxp2337

Post by pxp2337 »

Also, while I have you...I've never used the time function on the scoreboard but would like to try it. But every time I click Start/Stop it only counts down a second and stops. What am I missing?

livescore-team
Site Admin

Post by livescore-team »

Hi

oh sorry for not seeing this

if its good in OBS but not in your stream, could it be that the quality of your broadcast is somehow limited?
so like bit rate, resolution or anything? does it also happen with other parts of the video?

regarding the time
if you have a correct setup like DECREASING from 5:00, and not decreasing from 0:00 it should actually work,
or that youre not reaching any boundaries in the upper or lower area.

so what you need

* verify the clock settings in the game data panel
* make sure the blue start button is pressed
* start your game and click on start/stop of the timer

let me know what happens

amelia2929

Post by amelia2929 »

To improve scoreboard clarity in Streamlabs OBS, ensure that the scoreboard source resolution matches your stream resolution. Adjust the Chroma Key settings for better transparency. Experiment with scaling and filtering options to maintain clarity when resizing. Testing different settings should help you achieve a sharp, clear overlay at the desired size.

you can download https://fifaapk.com/fifa-mobile-mod-menu/