Live video of scoreboard

Ask general questions here.
wdlarse2

Live video of scoreboard

Post by wdlarse2 »

I am wondering if there will be a way to take a video camera and point it to a scoreboard and LiveScore would be able to take that information and display it as a score bug on a live video stream? If not, it is working great as is and the scoreboard that is being used is not Daktronics and not accessible for running a cable. However, football, soccer, and lacrosse are not an issue as the Daktronics controller is right next to the streaming unit. This is for all the other times when I cannot connect to a controller.

Thanks. Bill

livescore-team
Site Admin

Re: Live video of scoreboard

Post by livescore-team »

Hi Bill

thank you for your post

i think the Scoreboard OCR integration might be a good fit.
a camera recognizes the values on your venue scoreboard, and Scoreboar OCR will send the data to Live Score which then automatically shows it within the scoreboards

Heres a link that should hopefully help you
https://www.live-score-app.com/scoreboard-ocr

CMN_USA

Re: Live video of scoreboard

Post by CMN_USA »

wdlarse2 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:37 pm I am wondering if there will be a way to take a video camera and point it to a scoreboard and LiveScore would be able to take that information and display it as a score bug on a live video stream? If not, it is working great as is and the scoreboard that is being used is not Daktronics and not accessible for running a cable. However, football, soccer, and lacrosse are not an issue as the Daktronics controller is right next to the streaming unit. This is for all the other times when I cannot connect to a controller.

Thanks. Bill
I am doing exactly this. If you need any help, please reach out. I have done basketball, football, and soccer